In the News
Wednesday, February 12 from 2:30 - 4:00 p.m.
Campus Center Ballroom
EXPLORING OUR PLACE IN THE UNIVERSE with Aram Friedman
- Seminars in Mathematics
- Seminars in Chemical, Biological and Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Seminars in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Seminars in Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
- Seminars in Biomedical Engineering
- Events in Physics
- Events in Mathematics
- Events in Chemistry and Environmental Science
- Events in Biological Sciences
- Events in Chemical, Biological and Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Events in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Events in Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
- Events in Biomedical Engineering
2015 (May 20) The 2015 North Jersey Section Awards and Recognition Dinner. The New Jersey Section of the American Chemical Society awarded Professor N. M. Ravindra with the "Pro Bono Award" in recognition of his service to Project Seed.
Chang Ge and Yan Chu, MS students in the MTSE program at NJIT, received the award on his behalf.
2015 (May 16 - 19, 2015 Global Conference on Polymer and Composite Materials (PCM 2015) that will be held in Beijing, China
Professor N. M. Ravi will speak on:
"Engineered Composite Materials – Applications to Energy & Sports"
2015 (March 29 - 31, 2015) Professor N.M. Ravindra (Ravi) was the keynote speaker and chair at the 2015 International Conference on Materials Science (ICMS 2015) that was held in Shanghai